Saturday, June 27, 2009

My First Post..Woo Hoo

Hi, my name is Doreen, and I'm the creator of this blog. I'm using this first post to pretty much inform you about the basics of my soon to become 'improved blog.' Many of the treats i bake that I'm going to post are the base of a recipe I really liked most likely created by someone else tweeked with my own personal touches. I decided to create my own blog, when i realized my phone's camera memory was all taken up with lots photos of things i had previously baked and decided to post them all up on my own blog. I love to bake with any oppurtunity i have, so I'm hoping to post a new treat at least once a week, but knowing me, I might come across techinal difficulties with transfering the photos from my camera (i usually take pictures with my phone's camera which isnt the best quality) which might slow down the number of posts i can do per week. <---Also reminds me to mention that the pictures of things i baked that I'm posting may have been made a while back, but I never had the oppurtnunity to post them until now, which is why they may not be posted from the order in which i baked them. Unfortunately i have baked many more things before, but never thought of taking pictures of them, so I won't be able to share as many desserts as I would have liked but there will always be more to come.
-Doreen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment