-1/4 teaspoon salt
-2 cups flour
-2 ¼ milk
-¼ cup melted butter or margarine
1. Break all eggs into a bowl with salt and whisk together until the egg looks uniformly yellow
2. Slowly add the flour (may look a little lumpy so sift it first)
3. Alternate pouring in the flour and milk, to the mixture (start with the flour and end with the flour)
4. Whisk it all together until it looks smooth
5. Add melted butter and whisk until the batter is smooth again
6. Cover the batter, put in refrigerator
After you flip the crepe, sprinkle on the chocolate (as well as any other additional toppings you might want to add; Berries, Nuts, Caramel, etc..) immediately, because the other side will cook extremely fast and you want to give the chocolate enough time to melt.
After the crepe was fully cooked, I folded it in half, and sprayed on some cream (the premade ones that can get sprayed out when you press the nozzle of the container, which started melting when it touched that hot hot crepe!
I had pureed stawberries previously to flavor an icing, and used the excess I had stored in the fridge to drizzle over the crepe, and then sprinkled on some extra chocolate that I had chopped up a bit more roughly.